May 24, 2010

ABBYY FineReader 10 Corporate Edition

A highly intelligent OCR software for creating editable and searchable electronic files from scanned paper documents, PDFs and digital photographs. ABBYY FineReader 10 gives you the power to unlock data in documents and images and transform them into manageable and accessible information.

Superior Recognition Accuracy – Enhanced!
Provides exceptional recognition results on:

* multi-page documents
* multilingual documents
* documents with complicated layout

READ MORE...

ABBYY FineReader 10 Corporate

ABBYY FineReader 10
ABBYY FineReader Express Mac
ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional


2 comments:

IES said...

I’m too busy to do much online reading, but when my sister told me about your article, I read it. This is informative content with creative ideas and thoughtful commentary.
Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
Electrical Engineering Syllabus
Civil Engineering Syllabus

Kiran Jameel said...

I guess I am the only one who comes here to share my very own experience guess what? I am using my laptop for almost the post 2 years.
ABBYY FineReader Crack
ABBYY FineReader Corporate Crack
Epubor DRM Removal Crack

Post a Comment